Helping future and current Life Care Managers start, grow, and maintain a successful Life Care Management practice.
A comprehensive handbook for anyone currently working or aspiring to work in the field Life Care Management. Packed with information including common challenges and practical solutions, resources, and helpful information for managing complex situations. A powerful resource to help improve client satisfaction and build upon a solid foundation for greater outcomes.
Life Care Management A-Z
Have you ever wanted to start your own business and don’t know where to start? The LCM Handbook is an amazing resource for those who:
- Are passionate about helping others
- Desire a flexible career
- Are interested in starting their own Life Care Management business
- Dream of unlimited earning potential
Brilliant and Eye-Opening!
- Practical skills and solutions
- Resources, strategies and tools
- A road map to equip the Life Care Manager
- Tips for designing a sustainable and successful practice
Learn From Experienced Professionals
The Life Care Management Institute will provide future training and education to help support Life Care Managers in their practice. https: //lcmexpert.com/
- Publisher : Author Academy Elite (March 1, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 762 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1647466598
- ISBN-13 : 978-1647466596
- Item Weight : 3.36 pounds
- Dimensions : 7 x 1.63 x 10 inches
Be the first to review “The Life Care Management Handbook Hardcover – March 1, 2021 by Jennifer Crowley (Author), Shanna Huber”