The Confidence Plan: A Guided Journal
Discover your confidence, learn to trust yourself deeply, and step out boldly into a happier, more fulfilled, and successful life with help from this motivational guided journal.
Today’s world moves quickly. There are some who feel overwhelmed by the constant pressure to keep up, or afraid to take risks that might set them back further. And yet, there are others who have a deep inner knowing that regardless of external circumstances, they can always navigate themselves back to a place of stability and satisfaction.
That inner knowing is confidence. When we have that kind of confidence in ourselves, we can weather any storm in our professional or personal lives and know that we’ll come through better and stronger on the other side. Trusting our skills and abilities, we move toward opportunities rather than waiting for everything to align perfectly.
The Confidence Plan takes you on a journey toward heightened self-confidence. Through the principles, tools, techniques, journaling questions, and exercises contained in the book, you will do the work necessary to build confidence in yourself and your ability to achieve your goals. This includes:
- Mastering the fundamental skills of confidence so that you have a deeply rooted internal resilience that can withstand adversity
- Learning to embrace your fears and act anyway
- Quitting the comparison game and tuning out harmful noise
- Investing in yourself, setting boundaries, and creating realistic goals
- Building your network by learning to connect with people authentically
- Celebrating the ways that you show up for yourself and for others
Plan to be your own advocate.
Plan to create opportunities for yourself.
Plan to persevere when the process gets difficult.
Commit to The Confidence Plan.
- Publisher : Sound Wisdom (December 20, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1640954317
- ISBN-13 : 978-1640954311
- Item Weight : 7.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.37 x 9 inches