Author: Milstein Karie
Package Dimensions: 12x200x217
Number Of Pages: 206
Release Date: 20-01-2021
Details: A PCOS diagnosis doesn’t have to mean a lifetime of suffering
Are your symptoms getting in the way of your self-confidence, your social life, and your future plans for a family?
Do you wish there was a way to fix your body, without relying on medication-and its side effects-for the rest of your life?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is estimated to affect around 1 in 10 women of childbearing age.
Despite its prevalence, it is still greatly misunderstood and often goes undiagnosed.
Even after you get a diagnosis, it is easy to feel hopeless knowing the impact PCOS has on weight, fertility, and the probability of getting certain types of illnesses.
While the symptoms and their intensity vary from person to person, living with this condition has most likely meant suffering through visible and invisible symptoms and feeling like your body is working against you.
Fortunately, getting diagnosed is the first step to healing. Knowing what’s wrong with you can help you find solutions to fix them.
While there is no cure yet for PCOS, there are several medical options to treat the symptoms, such as oral contraceptives and metformin.
However, if you prefer to treat your PCOS the natural way, lifestyle changes and a PCOS-focused diet can tackle the underlying causes of the condition, empowering your body to heal itself.
In PCOS Diet, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
● What a PCOS diagnosis means for your health and fertility, and why you need to do something about it
● The 2 most important factors in managing PCOS that are within your control
● How to fix your visible physical symptoms quickly, so you no longer have to feel self-conscious
● Why a visit to the dermatologist won’t resolve your problems with cystic acne, and why addressing your PCOS will
● The emotional issues from PCOS that are just as damaging as the physical ones, and simple daily routines you can practice to keep them at bay
● How reducing this by as little as 5% can improve many of your PCOS symptoms, including fertility
● Simple but effective diet recommendations that have shown to be effective in addressing the underlying causes of PCOS
And much more.
Living with PCOS can be a frustrating and harrowing experience.
Aside from having to deal with the everyday symptoms, you also struggle with the increased possibility of getting seriously ill and never being able to get pregnant.
But having PCOS doesn’t have to mean being resigned to living with excess weight or hair, chronic pains, or irregular periods that make it difficult to conceive.
You have more control over your body than you may realize, and your body is more powerful than you think, especially when you’re sensitive to what your body needs.
Start your journey to healing and health, and don’t let PCOS keep you from living the life you deserve.