This book is a gift. You give it to yourself first. Become a believer by taking action, and seeing the results. Then begin to share the gift with others.
Napoleon Hill’s success principles are timeless, and there’s a reason. Actually there are a dozen reasons–and all of them create an atmosphere and environment conducive to learning, and succeeding:
- He’s gentle, and his words are gentle.
- He’s insightful, and his principles are sound and time-tested.
- He’s easy to ready, understand, and apply.
- He’s on target with what’s wrong and what’s weak.
- He’s on target with how to make it right and strong.
- His wisdom is right on the money.
- His ethics ring true and genuine.
- He reinforces his advice with real-world examples.
- He encourages you to do it.
- He has faith that you can achieve.
- He warns you of outside influences that will be jealous of your endeavors.
- He has a track record that includes tens of millions of success stories.
“I owe my positive attitude to Napoleon Hill. I realized that by adopting the fundamental Hill principles, and adapting them to my life and family, I could achieve and maintain a positive mental attitude. I became an achiever and a believer–and have never lost that belief.”
–Jeffrey Gitomer, Author The Little Red Book of Selling and The Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude
- Publisher : Sound Wisdom (June 20, 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 200 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1937879747
- ISBN-13 : 978-1937879747
- Item Weight : 8.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.46 x 8.5 inches