Take your rightful place in the driver’s seat of your own life and career through the focused and fearless strategies that only highly respected, incredibly successful luxury fashion mogul and social activist Rebecca Minkoff could lay out in these pages.
Rebecca Minkoff built a fashion empire through hard work and a relentless drive to live her dream. It wasn’t easy and took tremendous resolve to remain hungry and persevere. By never giving up, she has created a space for herself on the shelves of luxury department stores across the world.
From Rebecca’s experience, readers will learn how to:
- Take on challenges they initially didn’t know how to complete, using Rebecca’s fearless approach to push themselves to meet each and every one.
- Overcome the fear and trials female entrepreneurs often face.
- Break the rules and find success in places they previously thought to be inaccessible.
- Reach their goals, no matter how unattainable they may seem.
In this book, Rebecca shares her own stories and teaches readers how she was able to reach her goals to become the successful fashion designer she is today. She shows that if you remain hungry, work hard, and face the unspoken rules that have held women back for centuries, you can make success happen for yourself.
- Publisher : HarperCollins Leadership (June 15, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1400220718
- ISBN-13 : 978-1400220717