“A terrific resource for freeing your mind to create and produce!” -D.G. Wild
Overthink and procrastinate?
Hold onto regrets about the past?
See the negative side first?
Worry about what others think?
Want to be more creative and productive?
Want to be more patient with yourself and others?
In his latest book, author John Martin offers an up-close, powerful exploration of how your perspective influences your success. Choose Your Perspective is an instructive system for revealing the unique nature of your thoughts and unlocking the proven truth about using intentional thinking to:
- Leave the past behind
- Create mental habits that enhance a positive perspective
- See opportunity in chaos
- Develop an active awareness of your thinking
- Free your mind from the criticism of others
- Overcome distraction
- And much more!
- Publisher : Sound Wisdom (December 17, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 176 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1640951423
- ISBN-13 : 978-1640951426
- Item Weight : 7.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 1 x 8.5 inches