A research-based tool kit for moving past what’s holding you back–in life, in love, and in work.
We all experience stuckness in our lives. We feel stuck in our relationships, career paths, body struggles, addiction issues, and more. Many of us know what we need to do to move forward–but find ourselves unable to take the leap to make it happen. And then we blame and shame ourselves, and stay in a loop of self-doubt that goes nowhere.
The good news is you’re not lazy, crazy, or unmotivated. In this empowering and action-oriented guide, you’ll discover why we can’t think our way forward–and how to break through what’s holding us back. Using an eclectic approach and a customizable plan that’s as direct or as deep as you want, this life-changing guide empowers you to:
- break old habits and patterns
- gain perspective on pain and trauma from the past
- free yourself from the torturous “why” questions
- take control of your choices to create the life you want
Bringing together research-backed solutions that range from shadow work to reparenting, embodied healing, and other clinical practices, along with empowering personal stories, this book is a hands-on road map for moving forward with purpose, confidence, and the freedom to become who you’re truly meant to be.
- Publisher : TarcherPerigee
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0593419448
- ISBN-13 : 978-0593419441
- Item Weight : 1 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.3 x 0.91 x 9.4 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #20,686 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #95 in Stress Management Self-Help
- #110 in Popular Psychology Pathologies
- #599 in Success Self-Help
Be the first to review “The Science of Stuck: Breaking Through Inertia to Find Your Path Forward Hardcover – 2022 by Britt Frank”