Authors Jim Stovall and Ray H. Hull, PhD are lifelong learners and teachers of successful best practices across a wide spectrum of topics including education, communication, and influence.
The Art of Influence, written in Jim’s entertaining, story-telling style alongside Dr. Hull’s straight-forward, factual approach is a must-read for businesspeople, salespeople, entrepreneurs, and anyone wanting to improve their place of influence in life.
Read this book and understand more about:
- What makes someone influential
- How to build your life and legacy into one of influence
- Why it is important to learn how to gain influence
- How the changing world affects how you influence others
Universal in appeal and highly accessible, this book acts as a spotlight on the truth that there has never been a better time to learn the art of influence!
- Publisher : Sound Wisdom (November 20, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 164095032X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1640950320
- Item Weight : 14.7 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.6 x 0.9 x 8.6 inches