Patrick Picklebottom and the Penny Book is a fun, relatable story about a boy who finds his greatest adventures away from expensive hi-tech toys and devices, and within the pages of his latest book.
Join Patrick Picklebottom as he sets out to prove that all it takes is one good book and the power of his imagination to go on endless, exciting adventures.
With only a penny in his pocket, Patrick Picklebottom buys an old book from a kindly shop owner, but as he races home to read it, he passes friends who are each engaged in hi-tech, expensive games and toys. Will Patrick be able to ignore the allure of these more modern gadgets and find excitement in his book?
Without being preachy, Patrick Picklebottom and the Penny Book promotes literacy by highlighting the fun and imagination that comes from books, and encourages a love of reading.
This is the first in a collection of books slated to feature Patrick Picklebottom and his friends
– Unique storyline with memorable characters
– Highlights the value of books and the importance and joy of reading – designed to be a favorite among elementary school teachers
– Lyrically written with flawless meter
– Beautifully painted, highly detailed pictures
– A ladybug appears on every page – kids love to find her!
- Publisher : New Paige Press
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0578557584
- ISBN-13 : 978-0578557588
- Reading age : 3 – 6 years, from customers
- Item Weight : 15.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 10 x 0.3 x 10 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,165 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Be the first to review “Patrick Picklebottom and the Penny Book Hardcover – 2020 by Mr. Jay”