The one and only bestselling official guide to the TOEFL, from the makers of the test!
Preparing for the TOEFL exam? Why not study with the only guide on the market that contains real TOEFL questions pulled from recent exams? The Official Guide to the TOEFL iBT Test is most complete and reliable guide to the test that is used to meet English-language proficiency requirements at more than 10,000 institutions worldwide. This updated sixth edition includes real TOEFL questions for practice, as well as explanations of every section of the test and information on what is expected for every speaking and writing task.
You will learn how to construct a proper answer and how to integrate speaking, listening, and writing skills to demonstrate college-level English proficiency. The accompanying online content includes four authentic TOEFL practice tests just like the one you will encounter on test day.
The Official Guide to the TOEFL iBT Test, Sixth Edition Features:
– 4 full-length practice TOEFL tests (available in the book and online for download)
– Hundreds of authentic TOEFL test questions and essay topics
– Test-taking strategies directly from the test maker
– Answer keys, self-scoring guides, and more
- Publisher : McGraw Hill
- Language : English
- Paperback : 704 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1260470350
- ISBN-13 : 978-1260470352
- Item Weight : 3.04 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.6 x 1.4 x 10.8 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #13,240 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2 in TOEFL & TOEIC Tests
- #17 in SAT Test Guides
- #35 in Test Prep & Study Guides
Be the first to review “Official Guide to the TOEFL iBT Test, Sixth Edition (Official Guide to the TOEFL Test) by Educational Testing Service”