Your formula to build a strong sense of self-worth so that you can better recognize opportunity, take action on your dreams, and enhance your resilience.
A lack of self-confidence is one of the greatest maladies of today’s world, one that is responsible for the rampant helplessness, lack of self-control, aimlessness, procrastination, and despair that characterize modern society. But as the venerable steel magnate Andrew Carnegie emphasized to Hill, “Confidence is a state of mind, necessary to succeed, and the starting point of developing self-confidence is definiteness of purpose.”
The time for self-doubt and self-criticism is over. Your faith in yourself and your abilities determines whether you fail or succeed. Napoleon Hill’s Self-Confidence Formula enables you to boost your self-confidence through the application of Hill’s strategies for controlling your thoughts. By implementing these principles, you will not only be able to operate at a higher plane of thought and action–attracting more opportunities, gaining influence, and strengthening relationships–but you will also be able to instill this critical quality in others.
Napoleon Hill’s Self-Confidence Formula gives you the keys to success and fulfillment by equipping you to:
- unlearn fears, insecurities, and limitations acquired in childhood and adolescence
- condition your mind to believe in the certainty of your success
- take bold, confident action on your definite chief aim
- conquer your inferiority complex through the mastermind principle
- build the self-reliance and self-esteem of today’s youth
You are now on the journey to confident, purposeful living. As you implement Hill’s principles, you will cultivate a state of mind primed to accept the abundance reserved for you.
- Publisher : Sound Wisdom (March 30, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 112 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1640952349
- ISBN-13 : 978-1640952348
- Item Weight : 8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.26 x 8.5 inches