Don’t let fear hold you back from the personal and professional success you were meant to enjoy. It’s time to master your fears and increase your resilience so that you can regain control of your life and achieve your vision of success.
Fear is one of the greatest obstacles to your success, happiness, and fulfillment, and it is one of the most difficult to combat. It roots itself deep in the subconscious and darkens your dominating thoughts, coloring your perceptions and, in turn, your actions. But fear does not have to write your story. It is simply an emotion–one that can be mastered and channeled to work for, rather than against, you.
This guidebook contains Napoleon Hill’s best advice for throwing off the chains of fear, finding opportunity within temporary defeat, and living life with intention. You’ll learn how to:
- Develop the self-confidence, faith, and willpower you need to overcome even the most challenging obstacle;
- Reduce your vulnerability to the negative influences of others;
- Conquer the seven basic fears by forming new mental habits;
- Filter the noise around you and de-escalate the panic of Fearenza and Worryitis;
- Harness the power of Cosmic Habitforce to accelerate your success; and,
- Implement the mastermind principle to identify new opportunities for Collaboration and innovation.
“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself!”
This famous line from Franklin D. Roosevelt’s inaugural address is etched into the public consciousness, but few people know that its inspiration derived from one of his advisors, Napoleon Hill. Commissioned by the great steel magnate Andrew Carnegie to build a philosophy of individual achievement, Hill spent 25 years conducting research on more than 500 distinguished individuals to uncover a magic law of the human mind that guaranteed personal and professional success. The achievement principles he discovered enabled a generation to break the bonds of fear responsible for exacerbating the ills of the Great Depression and world war and raise themselves to new levels of success–and they continue to do so today.
If there was ever a time in this country when men and women need to recognize the power of their own minds, when they need to overcome frustration and fear, that time is now. There is too much fear spread around, too many people talking about depressions. …Let’s get our minds, each and every one of us as individuals, fixed upon a definite goal so big and so outstanding that we’ll have no time to think about these things we don’t want.–Napoleon Hill
- Publisher : Sound Wisdom (April 20, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1640952306
- ISBN-13 : 978-1640952300
- Item Weight : 4.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.29 x 8.5 inches