Significantly improve customer attraction, acquisition, and retention with this groundbreaking six-step program for creating exceptional customer relationships. Follow this formula and your customers will follow you!
While many customer service books discuss customer loyalty, the concept of customer imprinting has never been introduced into the customer service conversation–until now. Customer Relationship Imprinting reveals why some businesses have fiercely loyal customers who will pay much more for the same goods and services instead of doing business with their competitors. Barnett demystifies the success secrets of these top customer-centric businesses so that you can infuse the main ingredients of customer imprinting into your organization. The result? You’ll not only strengthen customer bonds–you’ll create an amazing internal employee culture.
With so much confusion on how to provide great customer service, Customer Relationship Imprinting provides a clear path to delivering extraordinary service consistently. You’ll discover:
- The three sectors of impact that can elevate or devastate your business
- How to trade transactional flings for loyal customer relationships
- What Relational Velcro is and how to use it to maximize meaningful customer interactions
- Who Service Architects are and how to empower them to build a strong brand framework
- And much more!
Practical tools, insightful stories, and a team-reading option make Customer Relationship Imprinting a must-have book for service professionals, CEOs, and managers from all segments of business.
- Publisher : Sound Wisdom (April 19, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 192 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1640953655
- ISBN-13 : 978-1640953659
- Item Weight : 12.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.4 inches